The Good Life

Me, my thoughts and adventures.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

She's a teaser!

Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak.

A truism! :)
Posted by Krishna at 1:57 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Krishna
A little flesh, a little breath, and a reason to rule all - that is myself
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2008 (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (17)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Something else
      • Disruptive innovation
      • Kabhi yun bhi to ho
      • She's a teaser!
  • ►  2006 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)

Books I'm reading

  • Blue Ocean Strategy
  • Paul Allen: Idea Man

Popular Posts

  • Respect
    I've always wondered why I respect grief more than happiness. Happiness, almost always, seems shallow. So much so that, even when t...
  • My bucket list
    I find a lot of people talking about their bucket lists these days. A list of all the stuff they really want to do before they die which usu...
  • Software engineering
    This is something I wanted to talk about and discuss since quite some time. Software engineering is one of the engineering disciplines and q...
  • Storyteller
    It was New Year's eve and I was on the phone, talking to my friend when she mentioned that she wanted to do something special for her pa...
  • JAD
    When the alarm rang today morn, I still hadn't got Aaaar Seeeeee Beeeee, Gayle & the whacking he gave the 11 hapless punjabi boys ou...
  • Weeding out people
    Theres no such thing. You can never label people as 'Good' or 'Bad'. They either fit the situation or they don't. (This ...
  • Starry encounter
    It was a Sunday and I was getting bored at home. So I decided to go shopping to a mall nearby called The Great Mall near Milpitas, about 15 ...
  • A normal man
    He didn't consider himself superstitious, just cautious. So he avoided stepping on every 3rd tile on the floor and the cracks on the foo...
  • Shine on!
    I was reading Stephen King's The Shining a few days back. I must say this book.... is severely Cool! And delightfully wicked. Definitel...
  • Fortune for the day
    I ate 3 fortune cookies today. Each one of them said "Temptation is fun, giving in is better". Is that a sign? ;)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.